Thank you :)

• Just a quick note to say HUGE thanks to all of the creators on this site. Your hard work and generosity in sharing is greatly appreciated and your creations add so much realism to my game (stories). I especially love the grunge objects because not everything in real life is bright and shiny - sometimes my sim characters are poor, sometimes they are just lazy and don't clean their houses, lol :D

If I had one sim-wish...it would be wonderful if talented creators would make more faded, grimy and / or patched clothes for sims. Of course we all love a new dress (or suit) but, sometimes we also love our oldest clothes best. They are the most comfortable or we like the way that they look on us. I once knew a man who had a pair of favourite boots but, these boots were almost falling to pieces; still he wore them every day that he was not going to work. :)

• Thank you very much for your kind words! We all here love some grungy/grimy/not so perfect stuff so I'm sure there will be more in the future. Life is busy for everyone right now though. I take it you play Sims 4 so that is what you would like to see more of those clothes for?

• Thank you so much for your kind words, n1knaks, and, just like you, I love the clothes for my sims a bit more faded and old. Some kind of untidyness is much more realistic, and most of the EA stuff is far too nice and clean! I'll see what I can do for you from time to time... Is it Sims 3 or Sims 4 you are playing?

• Thank you so much for your kind words, n1knaks, and, just like you, I love the clothes for my sims a bit more faded and old. Some kind of untidyness is much more realistic, and most of the EA stuff is far too nice and clean! I'll see what I can do for you from time to time... Is it Sims 3 or Sims 4 you are playing?

Thank you for your very kind offer of help mammut, I already have most of your creations and I was really lucky to download the 'All in one grunge pack' back in 2015 :)

I still have all of the Sims games (TS1 to TS4) but I am trying to play TS4 more. It took a long time before I found pleasure in this version and the only reason that I now enjoy it, is because of the fabulous CC that I have been collecting over the past few months.

When I pre-ordered TS4 I was very excited, thinking it was going to be even more special than the previous versions but, I was disappointed. For players, like me, who use Sims to tell stories TS4 is like a cartoon - it is not very real. I did not buy any of the EPs, GPs or SPs until a few months ago when I saw how much lovely CC had been created. "Now" I said to myself "this game has potential" :)

I feel that EA should pay creators some sort of commission because if it was not for them I certainly would not have bought any more TS4 games.

• Thank you very much for your kind words! We all here love some grungy/grimy/not so perfect stuff so I'm sure there will be more in the future. Life is busy for everyone right now though. I take it you play Sims 4 so that is what you would like to see more of those clothes for?

You are quite right Norn. I am playing Sims 4 at the moment but, I still have TS2 and TS3 installed so if I see some great CC for those games I collect it as well - you never know when the urge to play previous Sims versions comes ;)

• Norn

Hat das Thema geschlossen.